Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chalet...

Wohooo....just finish my flash application project...hehe...think should be not bad bar...but think im doing another quiz in bar....if not only that project abit too plan lo...hehe...oh yar...PepC went home today arnd 12.20am lo...miss PepC lo....hehe....getting tired...wake up early today...in the end din join them for chalet....cos no time to play...this sem must add lots of oil to buck up on GPA....got quite low wor...so this sem must jia you....get good results....is a MUST....thats my aim....hehe....ooo...going to settle EC workshop and IEF project....IEF project is dueing soon...my friends are completing....making me feel that im slow...hehe...did some research le...start analyzing now bar...but dunno how to do it...Arghz....Rant it out!!! Abit Stress!!or should i say VERY STRESS? ahaha...cannot stress too much if not i'll eat lots of things...cos stress makes my stomach feel empty and i bulge on food...Making me FAT...hmmm....later practise dance...hehe...a form of exercise...den do some jogging after that bar...thats my activities i plan for today cos no1 at home....hehe....sisters went for the family chalet....mum got work today and will be joining them tmr....dad work till late...the afternoon left alone at home....so decide to do some exercise...den do revision on IEF which i dun even understand a single thing!! OMG...who is going to save me from it!!!haiz...gttg liao...go do a quiz for the flash application project....bless me i'll able to present the my project in front of the class successfully next week...hehe...till then lo....

PS:
Humans are just hard to Understand
All about their feelings and taking their Stand
Don't care if others feel Hurt
They just treat them like Dirt
Where can I find One
That hurt are None
Humanity makes it Impossible
Yet its existence will be Incredible

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: