Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Albert~!

Hey...Just finish watching the release of star idol result....Arghz....Albert is out!!!Cannot believe it lo...he had the most supporters lo...all of my friends are his fanatic supporter wor....OMG....but i think he is very good with his expression during today's performance....though the gap of changing a child like person to a cold hearted person is just to wide...but i like his expression...he has got the point and small actions of a baddie...i think he is the best among the other 3 lo...the other 3 expressions seems abit weird...and doesnt look like a baddie( theme is baddie character)...Ok..I support Albert....hehe...actually never thought i will watch star idol until one day i caught Albert performance...think i wun be watching it anymore le....and yar....his elimination speech really very meaningful i should say....'Though i may be eliminated from the competition, at least i did grab the chance to move towards my dream of becoming an actor, and being part of the competition'. After he said those...I find that he is more mature than what i thought...what is important is the process of the competition not the result of the competition...result only determines one winner...but process gives the most important lesson learnt....Jia you bar Albert....hmmm....today went home after skool...cooked lunch for myself....den went to Jurong Point to shop for a while....den after went to Holland V. and chill out with my friends....had dinner with them...Arghz...i feel so bad....din help jocelyn. eveline and mel with the IEF project though i had finished mine...really feel so bad leh...like leaving them to do their part...so bad of me hor....im so sorrie....should have go together with you all to mel house to do project.....feeling extremely bad....haiz....home alone....eerie feeling...like last time alone at home....except the chick doesnt scare me anymore....wahaha...the chick which scare me is not mine....is my sis de....wahaha...hmm....i have plans made for tmr....going bukit timah hill target to reach submit is 20mins....hehe....going alone lo....must keep fit....i go there whenever i dun have skool...hehe...den reach there le den have the sandwich im going make tmr....wohoo....sounds so carefree....how i wish i can have such lifestyle....no exams, now worries....then after that maybe go home bath le then go town have lunch bar...den think of getting myself a shoulder bag...hehe....oh yar....my wish list was told to update...hehe....and thats apply to all of u guys... to let Santa Clause give you things you desire....ahaha....nonsenseing....till then lo....tmr need to wake up early...go climb hill.....

PS:
Dreams I Desire
Only to Admire
Its just within my Ability
To make it a Reality
Somehow I feel so Lost
As in What I treasure Most
This kind of Feeling
Is really Contradicting

© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: