Sunday, May 29, 2005

its a happy day~!

Hiyo...Really very happy about yesterday outing...with all fellow scotland mates...went to marina bay and had steamboat...was so fun...jocelyn, eveline and yeting came later...and jocelyn came to me and give me a bunch of flowers..and we hugged...really very touched...and tears just came rolling down....was really very touched...no words are able to describe my feelings i had....after finish eating..we went to the arcade...the guys really kinda addicted to the hooking plushies machine...stayed there hooking for the plushies for about 1 hr++....den we left marina bay...taking MRT...I went back home and have a change...and next to the Kbox to meet up with my friends..we K till arnd 3am....its so fun....and yar today i went out to Kbox again with yan fang for the K lunch...and did enjoy myself...after dat meet my family at outram for dinner...b4 dat we went to SGH to visit my cousin's grandma...really almost broke into tears...cos she is so ill...and tts remind me of my beloved grandma too...i pray that she will get better...and that no pain befalls her...its really very xin ku for elderly to suffer those pain...i really feel hurt for her...kkiez..den after dat went for dinner and home sweet home...bought a MANGO cake to celebrate my birthday with them...but all were too tired...nvm...tml den..hehe..and yar..thanks for the MANGO cake you guys give me...was so delicious..every bit of it...i remember you guys all~!Love you guys and really THANKS...blog another time~....

No comments: