Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Had a pretty bad Monday
Got humiliated by an online "friend" which I never met
Cut the story short
Not the first time
He classify me as the other girls he knows
Putting airs or so and after his money
Once he ever said lucky he didnt spend a single cent on me
And said no wonder I gonna ditch
I blocked him and he msg me he was joking
Not to make things ugly
I unblocked and yesterday was the ultimate one
He msg me again if I am free to meet
I didn't reply and he added me to a group chat with his friends
I immediately left and block the chat
His last message was that he will block me and added again
No wonder I got ditch
I felt humiliated totally

Had loads of work issues and yet this humiliation make me broke down even more
Had enough of things
I tried to make it simple
I would work and go home, play with niece every weekdays
Weekends sleep in more, binge watch dramas and occasional volunteer work and meet up with the girls.
And recently working on gf's wedding childhood montage
Well, at least for now I gotten over the episode of humiliation a little I guess


Cyber bullying aint a joke
Be kinder in words and action, it could be traumatic to some.
Never underestimate the weakness in one's heart and mind.

Shall continue another hectic day
Till then peeps





No comments: