Sunday, September 08, 2019

Went to a wedding dinner yesterday
On behalf of dad
Cos I am less sick than him
So I had a chance to use some of my makeup
Had been long since I last did my makeup
Well not like I really smeared all my makeup on my face
Just the foundation and manage to add a little blusher with a lip balm that has a color base on the temperature of my lips
Guess it was not too bad
Still don't dare to try doing the eyeliner
Attending wedding is always such a bliss
Looking at how the couple met, proposed and getting into the next stage in life.
Touchful moments
As I also reminisce a little of us
Those sweet days all the while
Not touching on how it ended
Hurtful is how much I thought we can get through whatever that may obstruct
But yet letting go was the choice he made
I might be waiting
But he might never intended to
Often I still ask myself what did I do wrong
All I could ask for perhaps is that he is better now than then
Sometimes I would feel worried that something bad happened to him
The uneasiness of not knowing how is he
A little more sentimental me
Thats what a blog is for I guess

Today did a sample video for my gf wedding
Use the photos that I used to do him the video
Not too bad I guess
Hopefully I can do well for their childhood montage
Weep a little while doing
But anyway nose is still blocked no matter
Weekends pass so fast
Hope a better week ahead.
Till then peeps. 

No comments: