Saturday, July 06, 2019

Struggling with new role and closing up my project which did not meet the target

Learning on a new role was abit stressful
Mentor assume I know everything as I previously did the same role in the plant for a few months
And that was like more than a year ago
Was trying to jot down notes but she didn't allow me to do so
Expect me to know it hearing it once
Seems tough to learn the ropes in such environment
But I'm not going to let this obstruct me from learning
Asked another colleague whom had experienced in that role on all my questions
Quickly tidy up my notes in the correct sequence
Since she taught me in a messy sequence
Gonna piece up everything more logical

Closing a project not yet completed
A dilemma on doing out the presentation
Can't justify the reason for closure
But have to close just because I am moving on to the next role
Not much improvement shown
Yet so much effort had been put to push
Hopefully I can get over with Monday's presentation to the bosses

Gonna rest well for this week
Need to finalize our accommodations for family trip to Perth
Had been pretty stressed up this week
Aja Aja fighting!
Till then

No comments: