Monday, June 03, 2019

1st working day officially back into Supply Chain.
I am not sure if it does mean more no day no night kind of lifestyle like before.
Will just play by ear since its definitely better than being jobless.

Spent my 33rd Birthday with work and usual dinner back home.
Just like any other day.
I guess simplicity is the best as long as the people whom I love and love me is with me.
Had so much of a feasting week but lucky is that I didn't gain weight
I think I didn't make a wish to eat without gaining weight though.

Last Friday was quite a sad day
My grandma's cousin passed away
Though she is not someone I will visit every CNY
She is someone that look like a total replicate of my grandma.
Many times looking at the photos my cousins took with her
Somehow reminded me of grandma.
Went to her wake with mum on Sat to pay respect to her at Upper Serangoon
The last of grandma's clan.
RIP 表姨婆.

May those whose hearts are broken, be mended and consoled.

No comments: