Wednesday, May 23, 2012

582nd day after breakup.
I ponder why the emotions so strong...
In fact, all the while I hide myself from all those feelings...
Actually, Im the one that is still holding on...
During this period, what I said about him is all how nice he treated me...
Does it always occur that when you lost the things, you will always remembered whats good and regret the decision made??
Yesterday, I decided to go to eat the mee soto he used to bring me eat...
And unknowingly, I walked to his flat...
I looked up to his unit from the carpark...
Tears just flow...
Had an impulse to msg him...
But lack of that courage when I remembered him saying its inconvenient...
At times I thought if I want it back, I gotta make a brave move...
But it always struck me off with the words he said...
Well, I really wanna fight for it but just lack of the courage...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: