Saturday, February 25, 2012

Its Saturday!
Feeling so lazy!
Just back from the long due pre-employment checkup..
Camped over at ECP last night...
Had dinner at ECP, played card games and sleeping time...
This morning had breakfast with dad at MCD~!
Fattening!!!
Well, I guess I should start with my Just Dance on the Wii!!
Though sleepy..
Was invited by Stacy to join her for the party at Mink!
Another round of dancing!!
Guess after a week of stressful work..
Its time to let the hair down and dance through the night!
Though we just had dancing session last week with all those matchmaking stuffs!~
Wopps! I just said I'm on matchmaking session!!
Well, cos ppl are scared that I'm gonna left on the shelf!!!
Okie! I will try harder ya!
I won't take it as a matchmaking session..
Rather I find it as a session to know more friends!
People from a different world from mine...
Was nice knowing those guys...
Though the golden tortise was the main topic...
Quite an intelligent and cute guy from the conversation throughout...
Got good body trained!
Quite a good catch but can be quite stressful with his intelligence..
I believe Stacy would be able to match up with him on the debating session adding sparks!
Till then peeps! Gonna start dancing on my Wii to warm up for the night!~

No comments: