Friday, August 05, 2011

Friday!!
Finally a friday I can rest.
Yesterday, had a dream.
Seems so real...
But I know it is just a dream.
People says the thing you dream is what your mind sub-consciously thinking about it..
So did I still miss him??
Have been burrowing myself with work and other stuffs to keep myself from thinking too much...
The spinister mind, WORK!
Yes. It is my darkest secret.
Bleahs!!
Hopefully today is a smooth day!!
Had enough of all the scoldings in the office.
Though the target is not me, it is really dampening the motivation to work is the 'roaring' environment!!
What worst if its her moodswing!!
Please let me have a peaceful day!!!
Today going to treat boss for his farewell...
Feel abit being abandon here...
But still thankful for him.
1 more week till his last day in hell!!
All the best boss!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: