Saturday, October 09, 2010

It has been awhile since I last blog.
Many things had changed.
Whether its for the better?
Its not for me to judge,
Its for me to determine.
Fell sick the past few days
Realy sick.
Started to ponder abt things.
Wads impt to my life?
I couldnt get the ans.
After watching MM lee's speech to his late wife,
Was really touched by their undying love for each other.
The mutual support given.
The true love they had for each other.
Its really hard to find the other half with so much love for each other.
Seems like in the current society,
such undying love doesn't exist.
For the fear and selfish mind of into a r/s.
Fear of taking up responsibilities...
Guess its the trend in the current society.

Going to nlb...shall focus on my project just for today!!
Shoo shoo emo-ness..
It time for the brain to work instead of the heart!!
Koi is a must for my energy booster!!
And not forgetting my beloved tauhuay!!!
Aja aja fwighting!!

No comments: