Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cough Cough.
Not feeling well this few days...
Irritating throat. Fever on and off...
Pushed myself too hard??
Its really tough for me this few days..
So many people on MC.
The stress level is high...
Plus my sickness...
Feel like I'm going to die from fatique.
Tsk Tsk.
Lucky this friend of mine did make my day.
Thanks BoyBoy for listening to all my complaints! You're the BEST!
And yar.. ULTRAMAN!!!
The occasionally sms that always comes at the right time...
It never fails to brighten my day!
Christmas is round the corner~
Wohooo~ So so looking forward to the long weekend~
Taking leave on every monday from this week onwards for the month of dec~!!!
Really need a good good break
Though its just a day break...
Hopefully I can recover from those illness....



No comments: