Friday, November 27, 2009

Back from the clubbing...
Super sleepy and shag...
But I still want to blog about it!!!
It was really fun!!!
Haha!!!
I will miss Serene!!!
Had loads of talk over dinner...
After which we went back home then we head down to ST James!
LOL!
Sales were there too!!
When we reach there... BoonPing was on the stage!
LOL.
Though CC was there...
Haha! Din drink much...Cos not feeling well...
But dance!!!! Dancing Dancing!! Yea yea~
Quite high though.
And there is this guy quite irritating! Keep pushing me!
And I ELBOWED back!!!
After the clubbing..
I totally shag....
Dunno wad I doing, talking and mumbling....
Just want to SLEEP!!
We went to Mac for breakie~
After which we went HOME!
And now I'm HOME! Facebooking and BLOGGING!!!

TaTa~
Need to catch some good good SLEEP!
Waking up early for tmr's JB trip~

No comments: