Friday, November 21, 2008

Today's Alex last day of work... Hurhur. I did a super BIG ERROR!!! In one order, I can make 2 SERIOUS ERROR!! Today is super NOT my day!!What's more its Ailing's order. Pricing error and duplicate item! Arghz. I dunno wads wrong with me today. Just unable to stay focus with the serious headache that come and go consistently... Can I take a break??? I seriously need a break??? December leave freeze.... When can I have my break?? Today really totally break down can?? In one day!! I can have so many errors!!! Well?? I seriously need to talk to the team leader?? Cos the errors is getting high...And my level of concentration is limiting...Tsk tsk. Sobx. Anyway.. After work went out with Alex and all for Sichuan Steamboat.. Hurhur. Celebrate his freedom from RS?? Hurhur... Eat alot lor!! Mary keep giving me food!! LOL!! There goes my diet... Haiz. I cant stop thinking about the issues lei!! Work Work Work!! Its always around me!! Even when I sleep I still can dream about loading orders and doing credit notes for my errors. Arghz. Guess I need some changes.... Be it ME, MY JOB SCOPE or the COMPANY.

No comments: