Friday, February 16, 2007

Exams over cum Shopping cum Reunion

Last paper finally over!!! Yipppeeeee....I was shivering all the way in the SQM exam venue lo! Cant even write properly...hopefully Dr. chiam could read my wordings.....guess what....after exam i went shopping....everyone going home to sleep and there I am shopping at Orchard road...ahahah...saw the steven lim asking people to do their eyebrows...eewwww.....after shopping went to Serangoon Garden country club for reunion cum cousin's engagement dinner....hehe....my cousin's husband yandao de wor...ang mo are very yandao de....ahaha....the dinner was sumptous....hehe...and all well wishes to them...may they live happily together and may sweetness be with them...;) was really tired...cos dint sleep well last nite...was mugging till I cant sleep....need to catch some sleep....nitex! Exams over~!

No comments: