Wednesday, January 24, 2007

NAFA test!

Haven been really blogging for so long....ahaha....but those chinese words are what i feel very meaningful...though just a few words, yet so filled with meanings....hehe...NAFA yesterday was bad....wahaha....to me lo...was not feeling well after the sit up...cos suddenly laugh through and then somehow overpull the muscle...but i still manage to complete the 2.4km...was quite slow...bitting my lips to run finish all 6 rounds though the pain...tsk tsk...I feel like im getting old...wahaha...maybe should have done warm up before doing the stations....didnt sleep well yesterday...the pain was pretty bad at night...no leg overstrain...no arm overstrain...just the stomach that causes my sleepless night tossing around my bed...haiz...WISP project not done, cover letter not done and tmr have to hand in....HELP!! Should i go to university first or work before i study again??? Im in a dilemia.....till then...

No comments: