Saturday, November 25, 2006

WEIRD DREAM~

Recently have been watching lots of Taiwanese Drama...Just finish watching "微笑Pasta" and now moving on to the new show " 爱情经纪约" which starring Lara...she's so cute....ahaha...I also watching this taiwanese show "剪刀石头布"which starring Sam wang...not bad...hehe...its now on youtube.com...to watch the " 爱情经纪约"...must type Engagement for love to search in youtube...Today I had weird dream...in the dream I sit with my friend on the bus...my hand was on the seat and he suddenly touched my hand and hold it tight in a warm way...I was blushing and my heart beat quite fast...then I look at him...then I wake up le...I dont remember who is that friend..and why I was blushing and my heart beat so fast....but what I remember is I know him...then I wake up feeling abit weird...heart beating very fast like I had a nightmare...had been feeling very uncomfortable the whole day....its bothering me...so thought of writing it out....don't ask me about it...I myself have been feeling weird...need a dream analysis to calm myself down?? wahaha...till then lo...projects again...anybody know how to analyse my weird dream please tell me wor....Till then~!

No comments: