Saturday, October 28, 2006

Updates!

Time for some updates...This week the first week for tutorials....ok...I made new friends in the new mixture of tutorial group...During IB tutorial...gotta noe a China girl who came her for exchange program...she's quite cute...and her chinese really those kinda slang...but I think she is quite nice...hmm...I voluntarily join those who are absent cos I noe them and that I dont wanna them to feel left out...So I got to know Joanna....She's quite nice...Hope we will have nice time doing the IB project....Today we had LAM tutorial...at first was quite looking forward to it...cos during lecture I thought the lecturer which is our tutor too was quite talkative and not like those dull person....but today was like he seems abit soft spoken...abit awkward too...just dunno how to describe that weirdness of the whole lesson...SMM tutorial was EXTREMELY BORED!!! 2hrs FULL of SMM TUTORIAL MAKES ME MAD!!! I had always looking forward to FRIDAY...But this sem...it seems to be like I will be dreading for FIRDAY to come...2 boring tutorials is enough to make me sleepy and restless the whole day....and in total for this sem...we have 8 projects to do!!! KILL me PLEASE!!! Projects and PROJECTS....they are all stuffing me....Im not going for the Hong Kong Trip...thats all for the week...some reflections on what I had done....did say something wrong again....I just dunno why...what I wanna express seems not to be able to communicate verbally....me and my mouth!! Tsk Tsk...I have serious problems TALKING!!! And always when I say those words out and an hour or so later I reflect on the words that I said...then I realised that people may misunderstand it...but all was too late....Ok..thats my mistake on my part...My apologies to all if I'm being weird...Have been not myself since school starts...dunno why...but always just speak the wrong thing...use the wrong word...being abandoned...left out...LONELINESS befalls me that often....but I really CANT get use to this...LONELINESS makes me so alone...no one to talk to...no one to go out with... friends are all leaving spore... Depression befalling me again?? Isit due to Leisure Boredom?? ahaha...what I learnt from LAM...ok..abit LAME here...But hopefully things will get better....Tired of facing those problems...and yet im left alone without having someone I can really pour those sorrows to...Maybe its time I learnt whats INDEPENDENT....And also getting back to my cheerfulness I used to have...SMILING broader than ever....it has been long since I last smile and laugh heartedly... I want to SMILE and be INDEPENDENT. I NEED FRIENDS! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

No comments: