Saturday, May 20, 2006

Jolin's Album Intro!

Wohooo...This week ended so fast....hehe....past few days Pepsi was at my house....he is so cute le...and he went home on thursday le....Aww.....adapting to this new class seems quite alrite...except that i still have to go lecture alone....ahaha....cos my classmates dun go to lectures de....hehe....but sometimes there's my classmate's friend there....overall is still okay.... attending lecture alone is not that bad too....but i miss those lectures i have my TB25 der with me....and my lecture notes has peiwen's hamster drawing and Jocelyn's 'Zhao Pai' Girl drawing....Missing TB25 alot le....cos not everyday can see them....and very long time never go out together...have lunch together at canteen....i miss those days!! everyday I go to skool always looking out for them....COS....I REALLY MISS THEM LOTS!!!hehe....Service Management seems to be quite slack....no need to do tutorials before lesson also can de....cos tutors will give us time to do in class.....haiz....Oh yar....Jolin's new album is out....and I wanna say that this album got one song I find it quite nice...The song is called 'Jia Zhuang'....I like the song....and plus that MV....I must say it is GREAT!! And that Wu Niang...Really very nice....ahahaha...
Here's the MV of 'Jia Zhuang'......

No comments: